- Project Reach: Dept. of Interior staff appraisers
Tribal lands out west, critical need to bring staff appraisers.
POC is Tim Hanson @ the Department of the Interior.
- Wells Fargo wanting to hire veterans.
Hiring 12 to 20 trainees annually. Rick Langdon – please contact us for his email address
- Bill Gardner @ the Appraisal Institute PAREA project.
- Clear Capital PAREA project.
- Working on getting you BAH and OJT while becoming an appraiser through the VA.
- The Appraisal Institute -> Appraiser Diversity Initiative with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Urban League – scholarships for the qualifying education area available, – the next workshop is scheduled for January 20th. Free Registration –
- The appraisal Institute – American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers has also been approved benefits for the VA benefits.
Thank You For Reading
Thank you for joining me, our next article will be posted soon.
Written by REX
The author is a real estate professional in the city of Houston, Tx with background studies in Economics and Law. The author's intention is to develop education and reporting of information for the public and real property professionals in a trustful manner with open channels of communication. This can be done by critiquing current standards in the mortgage and finance industries, education, and the news.